- End-to-end e-learning development
- Instructional design theory – ADDIE, SAM, Action Mapping, 5Di model
- Visual design
- Global adaptability and multicultural fluency
- Articulate Storyline 3
- Storyline 360
- Rise 360
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Affinity Designer
Also familiar with:
- Evolve Authoring
- SAP Enable Now
INDEPENDENT E-LEARNING CONSULTANT
I am an experienced instructional designer and e-learning developer who works with several multicultural and virtual teams across the globe. I hold a Master’s in Computer Applications and am quick to adapt to new technology. I am always trying out different ID tools and am proficient with several. However, I firmly believe that a tool is only a means to an end, never an end in itself. Sound instructional design and engaging visual design are my top priorities.
Independent eLearning Consultant
MAY 2014 – PRESENT
Freelance and Contract
Design and develop eLearning for a variety of organizational needs. Services include instructional design, rapid e-learning development in Articulate Storyline, video demonstrations, and explainer animations.
Work with clients worldwide, including India’s leading eLearning companies TIS and NIIT, UK-based NRS Healthcare and Berlin-based performance consulting firm, May & Company GmbH.
In 2022, I worked exclusively with TWi, Ireland’s leading technical content creation and strategy company.
May 2013 – April 2014
Exemplarr Worldwide, Chennai, India
Senior Instructional Designer
February 2012 – May 2013
Axis-V Creatives, Chennai, India
December 2006 – November 2007
Frost & Sullivan, Chennai, India
June 2003 – May 2006
Virtusa, Hyderabad, India
- Master of Computer Applications, Andhra University
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science), Andhra University
- Several online certifications in instructional design, writing, authoring tools and web accessibility as part of continual education. Click to view 🏆